INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CAMP
When? 4-5-6 January 2019
Where? Sporthal Hazebeek - Hazebeekstraat 11, 8670 Oostduinkerke
- Tatami > 1200m2
- Always more than 5 different nationalities present (Belgian topteam delegation, Participants from the Netherlands, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, ....)
- Trainers from the Belgian Judo Federation, Dirk Van Tichelt (Olympic Bronze), ...
- 120 euro/full weekend (meals and overnight stay included)
- Per 10 judoka's from the same club: 1 for free
- IBAN account: BE07 4772 0261 3166 - BIC: KREDBEBB, before 15/12/2018
- Receipt document will be available at the start of the training camp.
- Before 24th December 2018
- All information will be kept for organisational reasons only (room allocation, ...)
- If suffering from certain allergies: please inform us.
All judoka's participating in the training camp have to be properly insured (via their own club or others) and must be in the possession of a valid licence.
judo Koksijde can not be held responsible for accidents, damage or theft
Hoge Duin, Kinderlaan 47, 8670 Oostuinkerke
Pillow, duvet and duvet cover available
|Friday||17.30 - 19.30||Check in at holiday Center "Hoge Duin".
|19.15||Check-in for externals, at sports hall Hazebeek|
|20.00 - 21.45||Randori-training|
|Saturday||7.45 - 8.30||Breakfast|
|8.30 - 9.00||Transfert to sportshall|
|9.00 - 10.30||Randoritrainig group 1|
|10.30 - 12.30||Randoritraining group 2|
|12.00 - 13.00||Lunch group 1|
|13.00 - 14.00||Lunch group 2|
|13.00 - 13.30||Transfert to sportshall|
|13.30 - 15.45||Technical Training + Randoritraining group 1|
|15.45 - 18.15||Technical Training + Randoritraining group 2|
|Sunday||8.00 - 9.00||Breakfast + Check-out (cleaning rooms!)|
|9.30 - 10.00||Transfert to sportshall by minibus|
|10.00 - 12.00||Randoritraining all|