INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CAMP
When? 6-7-8 january 2023
Where? Sporthal Hazebeek - Hazebeekstraat 11, 8670 Oostduinkerke
- Tatami > 1200m2
- Always more than 5 different nationalities present (Belgian topteam delegation, Participants from the Netherlands, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, ....)
- Trainers from the Belgian Judo Federation, Dirk Van Tichelt (Olympic Bronze), ...
- 125 euro/full weekend (meals and overnight stay included)
- Per 15 judoka's from the same club: 1 for free
- IBAN account: BE93 4772 0261 3267 - BIC: KREDBEBB, before 08/08/2022
- Receipt document will be available at the start of the training camp.
- All information will be kept for organisational reasons only (room allocation, ...)
- If suffering from certain allergies: please inform us.
All judoka's participating in the training camp have to be properly insured (via their own club or others) and must be in the possession of a valid licence.
judo Koksijde can not be held responsible for accidents, damage or theft
Hostel "De Peerdevisser"
Pillow, duvet and duvet cover available
Vacation Centrum "Hoge Duin"
|Friday||17.00 - 19.00||- Check-in at accomodation
- dinner 18.00!!!
- Check-in for externals, at sports hall Hazebeek
|20.00 - 21.45||Randori training U13/U15/U18/+18|
|Saturday||7.45 - 8:45||Breakfast|
|9.30 - 11.15||Randori-training
|12.00 - 12.45||Lunch|
|15.30 - 17.30||Technical Training + Randori-training U13/U15/U18/+18|
|Sunday||7:45 - 9.00||Breakfast + Check-out (cleaning rooms!)|
|10.00 - 12.00||Randoritraining group U13/U15/U18/+18|