INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CAMP
When? 4-5-6 September 2020
Where? Sporthal Hazebeek - Hazebeekstraat 11, 8670 Oostduinkerke
- Tatami > 1200m2
- Always more than 5 different nationalities present (Belgian topteam delegation, Participants from the Netherlands, UK, France, Germany, Hungary, ....)
- Trainers from the Belgian Judo Federation, Dirk Van Tichelt (Olympic Bronze), ...
- 120 euro/full weekend (meals and overnight stay included)
- Per 15 judoka's from the same club: 1 for free
- IBAN account: BE07 4772 0261 3166 - BIC: KREDBEBB, before 15/12/2019
- Receipt document will be available at the start of the training camp.
- All information will be kept for organisational reasons only (room allocation, ...)
- If suffering from certain allergies: please inform us.
All judoka's participating in the training camp have to be properly insured (via their own club or others) and must be in the possession of a valid licence.
judo Koksijde can not be held responsible for accidents, damage or theft
Pillow, duvet and duvet cover available
|Friday||16.00 - 18.00||- Check-in at accomodation
- bread meal available
- Check-in for externals, at sports hall Hazebeek
18.30 - 20.00
Randori-training for U13, U15
|20.00 - 21.45||Randori training for U18, U21 and +21|
|Saturday||7.00 - 8:30||Breakfast|
|8.30 - 10.15||Randori-training for U13, U15|
|10.15 - 12.00||Randori training for U18, U21 and +21|
|12.00 - 13.30||Lunch|
|13.30 - 15.30||Technical Training + Randoritraining U13 and U15|
|15.30 - 17.45||Technical Training + Randoritraining U18, U21 and + 21|
|17.30 - 18.30||Dinner|
|Sunday||7:30 - 8:30||Breakfast + Check-out (cleaning rooms!)|
|10.00 - 12.00||Randoritraining all|